Skip to content

Application and requisites

General requisites:

Partnership with the FME: Before initiating the admission process, please check with your mobility coordinator that there exists a bilateral agreement between your home institution and the FME.
The duration of the exchange can be one or two semesters (full course) within the same academic year.

Language: Although there are no language requirements for admission, you must be aware that courses in undergraduate level are usually taught either in Catalan or Spanish.We strongly recommend that students have a good level of Spanish or Catalan if they choose courses in those languages.

How to apply?

You'll find the relevant deadlines here.

Below you'll find the link to the online application form. In order to complete it correctly, please take into account the following:

  1. To start, you'll have to register first.
  2. In Application management->Applications->Course type, please choose the option "Application for exchange students".
  3. You can then Create application and, according to your main interest to study at the FME, you should choose in Studies request either "Mathematics" or "Statistics".
  4. You can check your application status through the online application system. Please remember:
    • Pending: the application is not corrected or is processing
    • Validated: the application has been checked and is ok
    • Admited: the student has been admited and he/she can perform the exchange
  5. Documents that you'll be asked to attach:

Note: you can attach a scanned version but, when coming to our university, you'll have to take with you the original documents dully signed and stamped by your coordinator.

  • Copy of your passport or Identity Card 
  • Copy of European Insurance Card or International Medical Insurance
  • Learning Agreement signed and stamped.
  • Erasmus Credential or certificate of your Erasmus acceptance (if you come under any other exchange programme, a similar document will be required). 
  • Copy of the registration at your home University
  • Updated Transcript of Records


When the student reaches the Faculty, he/she will meet the international coordinator of the Faculty and afterwards will be enrolled of the agreed courses. It is important that although the student can enrol courses from others Schools of UPC, the most of them must be from FME.