- Oriol Bohigas Library presented at the UPC’s Barcelona School of Architecture
- UPC students hunt muons in stratosphere to test theory of relativity
- UPC maintains position among world’s best 150 universities under 50 according to THE ranking
- UPC among world’s top 10 universities in three scientific categories according to CWUR Rankings by Subject
- Two crews of the Barcelona School of Nautical Studies are taking part in the EDHEC 2017 international sailing regatta
Welcome to School of Mathematics and Statistics
School of Mathematics and Statistics is one of the schools of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech (UPC). It is located on the South-Diagonal Campus.
It's a school where professors and students know each other individually. Study rooms open twenty-four hours a day and School'sown library are ideal places for group work and personal study. The students of the FME care about the quality of their training and are involved in academic decisions. Life in the FME is not confined to the study, but is also rich in cultural activities, sports, and entertainment: concerts, competitions, theatre plays, lectures, festivals, excursions, travel, ...
The School participates in student exchanges through several mobility programs such as the LLP-Erasmus or Sicue Seneca. These exchanges are with universities in fifteen different countries thanks to more than fifty bilateral agreements that the FME has established. Almost 25% of graduates at FME spent at least one semester abroad and every year about twenty foreign students come to study at the School.